Illinois House Bill 1736
The R.E.A.C.H. Act
Responsible Education for Adolescents and Children’s Health Act
As Christians living in a sin-filled world that has been redeemed by Jesus, we are called to advocate for and serve our neighbors. We have the opportunity to protect and defend the public school children of Illinois by our response to House Bill 1736.
The Illinois House of Representatives is considering a vote to approve legislation that:
• mandates comprehensive sex education of public schools…grades K-12,
• promotes and affirms LGBTQ+ lifestyles and behaviors,
• promotes gender identities, gender expression and sexual orientation,
• promotes deviant sexual experimentation for students,
• promotes abortion,
• promotes use of contraceptives in both public and parochial schools,
• discriminates against religious beliefs of students, parents and places of worship.
We ask you to prayerfully consider contacting your Illinois House Representative and request that they vote NO on HB 1736. This bill can be called to a vote as early as Wednesday, April 14, 2021. Therefore time is of the essence.
This link www.illinoispolicy.org/maps will help you to identify your Illinois House Representative as well as provide their contact information.
Psalm 82:4 “Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of